Screenprinting is a popular method used to design apparel and other products with creative or promotional images. It’s a technique that uses a mesh screen to transfer ink onto a surface. It prints one color at a time, so several screens are used to produce multi-colored images. This process is referred to as the “setup”.
Foobadap can create a design from almost any image or picture. Whether you have a digital file, a picture from some magazine, a hand-drawn illustration, or just an idea in your head, we can get it set up for screenprinting.
Once a design set up is created, the same screenprint can be reused to print many items over and over. That makes screenprinting ideal for producing multiple products with the same image.
We can do screenprinting on a variety of products, including:
- School Apparel
- Balloons and more...
- School Apparel
- Golf Jackets
- and More...
Finding the Right Apparel
You may already have the shirts you want to have printed; in which case you should bring them to our shop. If you don’t have them, we have established relationships with several suppliers. Our experience with these wholesalers have proven that they offer high quality products that you’ll be proud to wear.
You can go online and peruse their sites to order the apparel and volume of your choice, then have it sent to us for screenprinting. Sites you may want to check out to order your apparel:
Advantages of Screenprinting
There are many advantages to choosing screenprinting over digital printing. Although digital printing can be done more quickly, there are benefits derived from screenprinting that make it a better choice, especially in the long term.
- More Vibrant Colors. The ink used in screenprinting is thicker, producing brighter colors than other methods. The screenprint designs are fade resistant and will remain vibrant much longer than with other methods.
- Quicker. Once the setup is complete, a screenprint design can be transferred thousands of times very quickly.
- Better for Bulk Orders. Because the upfront setup is the most time-consuming part of screenprinting, filling bulk orders is quick and easy. It’s also cheaper in the long run because the price per unit decreases as the product volume increases.
- Variety. The many types of screenprinting inks that are available allows for more creative effects and customization. There are countless opportunities to use a wide variety of colors and designs.
- Durable. Unlike digital printing, screenprinted designs will withstand many washings and abuse, retaining their original clarity for years.
- Versatile. Screenprinting can be applied to many types of surfaces. Whether it’s fabric, wood, plastic, or metal, you can have screenprinting applied on practically any surface.
The Foobadap Difference
We at Foobadap strive to create quality products and garments that our customers are proud to wear or display. We’re a locally owned and operated family business that relies on repeat customers and referrals to stay in business. We couldn’t do that without delivering the best quality, exemplary customer service, and competitive prices.
Give us a call to discuss your screenprinting needs. We look forward to giving you SUPER products and services!